The Eating Place
The owners of 5/6 Greyfriars Place (The Eating Place) who fed Bobby
William Ramsey - owned the Eating Place 1857 to 1858. John Gray as a Policeman used to visit with Bobby.
Mrs Ramsey - 1858 to 1859 - she continued to feed Bobby after the death of John Gray.
William Patison - 1859 to 1861.
James Currie - 1861 to 1862.
John Traill - 1862 onwards. He continued to give Bobby his dinner and also gave Bobby a dish engraved "Bobby's Dinner Dish" which is on display in the Museum of Edinburgh at the bottom of the Royal Mile also there is other memorabilia including a picture of Bobby with John Traill, wife Mary, daughter Elizabeth and son Alexander can be seen